Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The LAME rap ideas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

The LAME rap ideas! Empty
PostSubject: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 pm

YO YO YO YO, so ma hommies from LAME, we were rolling down the plain, YO YO YO YO, we were in a big fight so drill showed us the light, YO YO YO YO, so we made up this rap so we dont all feel like crap, YO YO YO YO, WIIKA WIIKA WOW, WORD!

defo not finished yet, but everyne needs to contribte!

Last edited by Matt on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

watch out its dragon, collecting kids in his wagon!
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

so when we be fightin and rhymin we wipe'em with a spike follow them back to their hood decreasing their play mood but it's al good Yow Word.
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm

so the word was F which stands for friends just chillin with your homies until the very end?
PS I AM BAD AT RAPPING
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:54 pm

And then the word was U but i need to have a poo so i cant repeat the beat so i will see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Krystal Akid

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Yo Yo Yo I am krystal akid when they see me flag running spamming weapons they grab there shizzle and pack it , dude i chase them and fucking smack it i use armor of mist keep running like a snitch smack them with my iron fist

This is the story of the best rit i also rap the best shit not only run it but also stun it , writing a rap is like stealing a cab

Last edited by Krystal Akid on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:02 pm

last word was N, some of us got a ban, a tan,a gang, a bang ,a slang(respect) and everyone in our crib knows this song is sick.

another one:

My Name is Drill not Will nor do i take a pill cause i'm chill on the midline i be feelin alright but i ain't to bright but that's alright i like to fight take it up theirs tight like sunlight so when u facin me down the map u better asap call for backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LAME rap ideas!   The LAME rap ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

The LAME rap ideas!
Page 1 of 1