Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A [LAME] Rap...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: A [LAME] Rap...   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 am

...is something I will never make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 am

we should all post individual lines until it comes together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 pm

we all know the only person who is capable of doing this is me cause i posses the sex and creativity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:02 pm

i believe we tried doing this before, thereis another thread somewhere, try getting some material from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 am

Matt: YO YO YO YO, so ma hommies from LAME, we were rolling down the plain, YO YO YO YO, we were in a big fight so drill showed us the light, YO YO YO YO, so we made up this rap so we dont all feel like crap, YO YO YO YO, WIIKA WIIKA WOW, WORD!

Drill : so when we be fightin and rhymin we wipe'em with a spike follow them back to their hood decreasing their play mood but it's al good Yow Word.

Kyle:so the word was F which stands for friends just chillin with your homies until the very end?
PS I AM BAD AT RAPPING
And then the word was U but i need to have a poo so i cant repeat the beat so i will see you next week!

Drill:last word was N, some of us got a ban, a tan,a gang, a bang ,a slang(respect) and everyone in our crib knows this song is sick.

Then the personal rap rhymes :

Drill: My Name is Drill not Will nor do i take a pill cause i'm chill on the midline i be feelin alright but i ain't to bright but that's alright i like to fight take it up theirs tight like sunlight so when u facin me down the map u better asap call for backup.

Dragon:watch out its dragon, collecting kids in his wagon!

krystal: Yo Yo Yo I am krystal akid when they see me flag running spamming weapons they grab there shizzle and pack it , dude i chase them and fucking smack it i use armor of mist keep running like a snitch smack them with my iron fist

This is the story of the best rit i also rap the best shit not only run it but also stun it , writing a rap is like stealing a cab

rest needs to contribute if enough ppl post or ask me to make one for them i'll try and puzzle it toghether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 am

Lets get an O to the B to the S to the I, Obsi's ma name don't wear it out wear it up, wear it out and about.
Got no moves got not flow bitch be jus' like J Lo except my +1 rolls with my GW skill yo, holla.

O B S I.. whatchu sayin' now O B S I.. whatchu feelin' now.

Look I got something off my chest, I call it a shirt, I be takin' pics for MSN to flirt.
Drill be stalkin' me you see. But thats ok with me. We've been engaged for a year so looks are free.

Sayin'..

O B S E.. O B S E.. O B S E... just one little E off of being Obese yeah.
O B S E.. O B S E.. O B S E... just one little E off of being Obese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A [LAME] Rap...   

Back to top Go down

A [LAME] Rap...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: