Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry of the Pub

PostSubject: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Sun May 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Yes I know some of you, probably most, hate PvE and all it stands for however a few of us were on vent the other day and thought it could be fun to arrange some end-game PvE for titles, HoM or whatever. Is anyone interested in this and could suggest something they would particularly like to do. Ill set us off, I guess, by saying that I havn't done any of them and I'm game whenever other people fancy it. How decisive am I?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 am

can be fun! i'm in for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey<3

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 am

I have 12 PvE characters xD

done all the endgame PvE before, so can probably guide you guys through, if im not too busy of course Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry of the Pub

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 10:22 am

we even have a guide! this is going a lot better than i expected Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 am

I would like to do it, but i just think that if there were enough of us from our "friendship group" online to do the pve missions and make it enjoyable most of us would rather be haing or gvging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 12:33 pm

i want to join, even tho i got all the end game HoM stuff like FoW, UW, The deep etc. i want to be brave in PvE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Need to do this tbh. I have a 5 year old char and I haven't even done any of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olly

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 am

I'll do stuff sometime, i might actually bother getting those titles too. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey<3

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 am

Out of interest, which professions has everyone got that they want to do this stuff on?

I'm flexible, may have to get through a campaign on a specific character if its needed Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 am

my only PvE character is a necro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olly

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

War or ele here, though i have every pve profession but not all have elite area's. All have FoW/UW though i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry of the Pub

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

Matt wrote:
I would like to do it, but i just think that if there were enough of us from our "friendship group" online to do the pve missions and make it enjoyable most of us would rather be haing or gvging.

thats a good point, what we could do is set aside one day a week Wednesday perhaps? Whoever wants to come along be online for say 5.30 then we can do some pve but still PvP later on. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Tue May 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Barry of the Pub wrote:
Matt wrote:

thats a good point, what we could do is set aside one day a week Wednesday perhaps? Whoever wants to come along be online for say 5.30 then we can do some pve but still PvP later on. Any thoughts?

We could let Barry form his pve team, come online at 6, scream in guild chat lets gvg and screw barry over Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 am

Dukey<3 wrote:
Out of interest, which professions has everyone got that they want to do this stuff on?

I'm flexible, may have to get through a campaign on a specific character if its needed Razz

I have a warrior, ele, monk and ranger, not sure which have access to nthe elite areas tho, think my monk does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 am

warrior, ranger,necro and Monk wich can do pve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey<3

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Wed May 19, 2010 11:41 am

Sweet, nice selection then.

Can always rope in people like Sly, Lia and Mc if we lack talent Very Happy

Just say when! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Wed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Warrior, Necro, Mesmer, Monk, Ranger, Ritualist.

All have access to FoW/UW.
My Warrior and Monk have full access to all of Factions.
My Monk is the only one who has access to all four, including EotN.
My Mesmer and Warrior have complete access to all of Nightfall and EotN.

I'd rather PvE and get titles on my Mesmer or Monk because they are the fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey<3

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Thu May 20, 2010 3:10 am

Techma Trueshot! - Ranger - Proph and Factions done
Im The Messiah - Nigger Monk - Proph and Factions done
Giant Jeff - Warrior - Proph and Factions done
Ivanna Mintyhole - Necro - Proph and Factions done
Duke Nukern - Ele - Everything done
Medea Blaine - Rit - Factions done
Dani Larusso - Sin - Factions, EoTN done
Davina Blaine - Mes - Factions, EoTN done
Khyan Nukern - Para - NF, EoTN almost done
Mevlevi Nukern - Derv - NF Done
Dukey Goes Monk - Smexy Monk - NF, EoTN done
Dukey the Hammer - lvl15 Warrior - Pre Searing Charrslayer Very Happy

Marvel at my awesome PvE-noob names Very Happy

geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

Monk, Warrior and Ranger have done all campaigns and eotn
Necro only Eotn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters   

Back to top Go down

PvE and i need to make more than 10 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: Guild Wars-
Jump to: