Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

13/4/09 GVG Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 am

Ok guys we havnt done this for the past few gvgs but thats my fault, i got lazy so here we go.
Won vs No Official Argument-Ireally cant remember what happened, i neeed to start writing these thing down Razz if anyone knows please say.
Lost vs Bambi Division-Lack of tactics and communication between the two splits, also we played it wrong when they had far to much defense for us to kill in their lord room.
Won vs X Devils Rejects X- Bad attempt at a smitedway, wiped them in 1 min dropped lord room, then wiped them again and won, easy win.
Won vs Ped O Bear Bait- We were to quick to assume it was lame and lost a lot of ground at the start also we tried to gain ground by going through the fire and that gave them a few kill, however they were a poor guild and when we got through the fire we stomped them and ended the match.

Personal Points.
1. Be more assertive if i want something done
2. Dont let my mum steal my mic
3. When we are forced to split communicat with the defenseive split a lot more.
4. In a situation like we were in vs Bambi Division, dont be afraid to change tactics and if im not sure what to do, dont be afraid to ask the rest of the team what they think we should do.
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 am

1st match vs. No Argument Really (Isle of Weeping Stone) was good. Responded quickly to their splits when we had them in our lord room.
(need to foul feast blinds faster in those situations)

Personal Points:
1) In general need to focus slightly more on foul feasting.
2) Positioning was off slightly.
3) [Good] Plenty of purple bars.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:40 am

ahh, i remember first match now, we pushed them to their base rather quickly and they attempted to split several different times which we responded to well and eventually dped.
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:26 am

Against bambi division our main problem was we were uncertain of what to send back to wipe their offensive split. After trial and error we eventually figured that runner, prot, necro and monk started wiping it though this was too little, too late. Also blame the americans servers!
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 pm

i think dragon is pretty close to what happened, altho i'm not entirely sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

13/4/09 GVG Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   13/4/09 GVG Report Empty

Back to top Go down

13/4/09 GVG Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: GVG :: Match Analysis-
Jump to: