Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing Lives!.. today!

Go down 
+2
Drag0n
Obsi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

Changing Lives!.. today! Empty
PostSubject: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey guys!

I'm here to tell you about a life changing opportunity that is sure to make heartache and pain just a memory, today! I have been specially trained in relationship therapy and social skill advancement for the purposes of creating a better future. I'm offering a free, no strings attached advice service(affraid) for anyone experiencing problems with relationships; be it an issue with someone you're with, or an issue with someone you're without, I'm here. No matter your creed or beliefs, genetic make-up or race, I'll help. I'll help all of God's creatures! Believe me, what He hasn't already done for us, I'm prepared to do!

So what are you waiting for?! Get posting so I can get helping! Leave your questions and queries in the reply box below and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P!

Muchos love

Kiki x

And remember that I'm just like all of you. I understand your problems but that doesn't make me a square! I'm just as down as you are! lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

HI,
I have no life and no friends. I act like i dont really care but in fact i really really do. I just want to be normal but if i go outside or in the company of others i get anxiety attacks? What can i do about this? I just want to fit in.....
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Drag0n wrote:
HI,
I have no life and no friends. I act like i dont really care but in fact i really really do. I just want to be normal but if i go outside or in the company of others i get anxiety attacks? What can i do about this? I just want to fit in.....

It may or may not come as a surprise to you when I say that I completely and wholeheartedly support what your mum has done to you. Restricting the amount of internet time you have and forcing you to get a job is probably the best thing for you. I even considered writing an email to your mum telling her that you spend almost all day online even though you're not meant to. If you really want support I'll do just that and get in contact with her; I'll recommend a complete cut of any interaction with computers and the internet. Really, the only way to fix the problem is to get you as far away from the thing that has corrupted your life.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 am

wow.....just wow.
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 am

Matt wrote:
wow.....just wow.
I know! Free advice in an easy to access location! I don't even believe it myself but hey, who am I to say what can and can't be done! cheers
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Dear Obso i'm in love with this guy over the internet, he's blonde, funny, smart and has a very sexy body and his name is A. harbottle.

Any ideas how i can make him understand my feelings?

i aswel want to tell my parents i'm Bi any tips how i could tell them ?

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 am

Drill wrote:
Hi Dear Obso i'm in love with this guy over the internet, he's blonde, funny, smart and has a very sexy body and his name is A. harbottle.

Any ideas how i can make him understand my feelings?

i aswel want to tell my parents i'm Bi any tips how i could tell them ?

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Okay with regards to the first question I want to reply honestly, and as decently so as to not upset you. I don't feel the same way about you and I think that telling you this is the only way that you can put those feelings to rest. I'd suggest finding someone else to vent emotion too as well. Maybe the reason you feel so strongly for someone you've never met before is you're not content with those you know in real life. I'd suggest putting yourself out there and seeing what comes your way.

Now, the second question is a toughy. I'm unfamiliar with the cultural hegemony of Belgium and therefore it wouldn't be my place to say what is and isn't a good idea. For example, it would be wrong of me to suggest out right confronting your parents about it if, say, homosexuality is very severely dealt with, e.g. India has a very strong policy against such things. The only thing I can really suggest is that you question yourself and ask if you really do want your parents to know. Obviously, if you're at breaking point at the moment and you're desperate to tell them then I think you have your own answer, but if you're comfortable with keeping it a secret then there's really no reason to compromise your family relationship.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 am

Hi,
I have recently been recommended to speak with you. My story is a sad one. I am under the delusion that hours played has translated into me becoming an amazing player. It would seem this is just not true. Now that this illusion has been shattered by life is crumbling to pieces around me. I just don't know what to do, suicide seems the best optin right now. Please help me...
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 am

Drag0n wrote:
suicide seems the best optin right now. Please help me...

Do it.
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 am

Drag0n wrote:
Hi,
I have recently been recommended to speak with you. My story is a sad one. I am under the delusion that hours played has translated into me becoming an amazing player. It would seem this is just not true. Now that this illusion has been shattered by life is crumbling to pieces around me. I just don't know what to do, suicide seems the best optin right now. Please help me...
I don't like that you came for help in this sarcastic tone. Nor do I like you. You're quite obviously upset that the members of LAME were happy to continue playing Guild Wars under a new name and are actually having fun with it. We are succeeding too, trying out new builds and not getting flustered or annoyed at losing. We just come back again with something new. You don't want us to succeed because you're not succeeding yourself. You may play at the top tier of GvG but you're not core in a top tier Guild because you're a nobody. You said it yourself that you got about 6 guild offers and all of them were bad, so what is it you're holding out hope for? You want to join sC? No chance. They have Lum already. I don't doubt that Mike wouldn't want you in his guild because even he knows he can get better people, and for a guild that is aiming for consistent top 16 places, and ultimately gold, you're just not what they want.

I used to think that LAME couldn't continue without you, and I guess that was true but not for the reasons I initially thought. You were able to motivate us and get us to play and I thought that without you the guild would die. This was true, because without you LAME wouldn't be LAME, it'd be better. It'd be fun, it'd be a democracy, without you leading from the front we'd have the freedom to express ourselves better in the builds that we play. You can claim to have carried us the entire time but the only reason you say that is because now you have nobody to even claim to carry. It turns out that it was in fact you that needed LAME, because when you look on your friends list and claim to have a wealth of friends and possible guild invites you have nobody, just people willing to guest for a guild you don't have.

I'm sorry for you because Guild Wars is the only thing in your life, and I find it upsetting to think that you're inevitably going to have to start again because the relationship you had with the people you used to have the most success with has died. But in hindsight I wouldn't change a thing about the way I treated you, because you're the one who made it so by being the way you are. If you had something besides Guild Wars you'd be much less obsessive and in the end, you'd be much easier to play with. If you really want to get better at GW get a life first. It's not just a game of skill, its a game of teamwork, and social skills determine how well you can behave with others.

Reed wrote:
Drag0n wrote:
suicide seems the best optin right now. Please help me...
Do it.
'an heroes' get their just desserts

Last edited by Obsi on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

loved your post Obs (': brought a tear my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Lives!.. today!   Changing Lives!.. today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing Lives!.. today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: