Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

26th July '10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: 26th July '10   26th July '10 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

vs. Iittle Iess Iove [lll] Defeat

Kyo Iron Breaker // Legendary Dome

<I don't understand Warriors so someone else fill in>

I Shot Down I

<I don't understand Rangers so someone else fill in>

Il Thony Illlllllll

Dead for most of the match so it's hard to critique.
Did everything a mesmer should do.
Died on 40/40 every now and then, though largely in shield sets when spiked.

Dragon Hate Lame

**You've probably been expecting the slaughter from the moment I posted, because it's been a pretty common theme for me to bash Dragon whenever I can, but I feel that, honestly, everyone should be helped to improve, and I hope you take this as criticism instead of me being a gigantic faggot**

I want you to obs yourself with the enemy party box open. Watch the frontline. If you think there's nothing wrong with what you see then what you see must be an illusion.
Need to snare warriors much more consistently. If you can't do your job, and do it on recharge, you aren't going to get to the warriors at all and you're much less helpful to your team mates.
Late blurs when timed for spikes (there's nothing wrong with just applying blurred when they aren't spiking. From experience with playing with Matt I can tell you it gets to them, you should know this by now).

Some Guests...

...played for us and were bad.

Overall the match was a shamballs. The loss was mainly due to an awful prot and a bad infuse; I think we're all in agreement there, however I think the best matches to observe are the ones where the blame can be easily placed. You win as a team and you lose as a team, simple as.

I really wanted to do this match report because I had some things I wanted to say. It was an excuse, but an excuse used for the greater good. The idea of a forum like this is to prevent arguments breaking out when you discuss the errors and problems of certain individuals. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, or being bitchy, but I guess it comes naturally when it comes from me.

I'm going to keep doing match reports when I can on matches that I have time to observe properly. Of course, I'm going to be focusing mainly on the midline, and occasionally backline because it's far less constructive to have me talk about positions I myself can't play competently.

Last edited by Obsi on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July '10   26th July '10 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Yeah i sucked, spent majority of match wondering how things got trained down
Back to top Go down
Reed

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July '10   26th July '10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 am

Apparently dragon, you play water ele far too offensively (i wasnt playing / didnt watch it) but thats what i got told from that game.
And apparently you just died, and died and died (as a team).
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July '10   26th July '10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 am

Reed wrote:
Apparently dragon, you play water ele far too offensively (i wasnt playing / didnt watch it) but thats what i got told from that game.

Actually i died a single time (after the team wiped). But yeah what you are saying probably is true, i do play too offensive at times. Snaring wars on druids is so boring, the maps so small there is always targets adjacent to them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Reed

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July '10   26th July '10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 am

Drag0n wrote:
Reed wrote:

Actually i died a single time (after the team wiped).
i meant that the team in general just died and died (due to monks most likely) :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

26th July '10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July '10   26th July '10 Empty

Back to top Go down

26th July '10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: GVG :: Match Analysis-
Jump to: