Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

13/4/09 GVG Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: 13/4/09 GVG Report   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

ok guys overall today we got +4, first match was vs a no R E S P E C T which were bspike in which our bad guest infuse didnt infuse once(-2) the next match was against Lord of the strings, we didnt we got pushed back so hard and couldnt take the pressure, and our infuse seemed to get diverted 24/7(-2). Then we started picking it up again with a match vs Ne bis en idem, they were nh on uncharted, we 8v8ed them with our new infuse, we wiped them quite quickly and then blew up the lord room easy win(+2), Next match was against Hey bruh its alex(apparently top 200 reforem), they were playing necro split and it was our map, not making the same mistake as we did against bambi division a day before, we dped the split and minimised their lord damage quite effectively(+2). The final match and without doubt the most intense of the day was against the top 200 guild, Societys Outcast, we met between the portals at the start, they had a lot of players we knew playing for them so we knew this wud be a very intense match. Both prots droped at the same time 1 minute in, however we capitcalised more effectively than they did and managed to push them back the their npcs, at this point our woh got diverted and we were forced to drop 1 footman and pull out, at thyis point it was a vicious fight between our entrance and the flag stand, eventually they came out on top and managed to push us back to our lord room, we responded quickly in the form of a split by dragon and sly(ranger) they quickly dropped 2 archers and both night before being forced to pull out, it was at this point that we the match was determined, we had a ranger, a warrior and a rit on the split, as did they however our infuse made a decicive move of rushing out the portal and gave us the support to push their split team to the point that they were rushing through the back of our base to reach their main team, we got a few good kills on their split whilst vocal was being pro tanking in our lord room Razz, we then managed to outpressure them in our lord room and push them back to the flag stand, we then got a few good kills on their midline and backline and pushed them up their staires, with both their warriors time killed behind us and their monks pretty dped we were in their lord room with one minute to play with, we decided to put me on the lord and got dragon to hit the monks, with me pressuring the lord and dragon beating the monks we managed to apply enough pressure to kill both monks and from my damage on the lord with about 10 seconds until they base ressed we killed lord and ended the match at around 20 minutes.

personal points-
1.Think more out of the box at times in order to get wat i want.
2.I have a nasty tendancy to dismember targets that are already deep wounded, i need to sort that out.
3.try not to rage at floor so much when i beat him as im quite sure he has a got a lot of people to hate me now Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 pm

1) Cancel cast more - too many diversions eaten (new cancel cast key should fix)
2) Positioning, again..
3) [Good] Reason we out-pressured them vs [sO] ("too many hexes") - Quoted by floor on vent afterwards..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsi
Fashion Designer

PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Also Matt is legendary and i make man love to space whilst wanking over purple bars....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 pm

My main prob was the second game, i got exploded by visions+empathy
in frenzy twice Sad . Not being bad should fix this one.
Also i can make more use of weapon swaps, especially for vamp axe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vocal

PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 am

My only gripe is that I can't cancel cast PnH, the mesmer kept getting diversion on me just milliseconds before I would cast it.

1)Missing tons of preprots during the sO match, partly due to feeling a little tired from my medicine, but that is no excuse.

2)Getting PnH diverted so many times, although that was the only skill that got diverted, and it was actually a good trade-off considering I would be saving someone who added a lot of pressure to the opposing team(our LC), or took off a lot of pressure from our team(aka the infuser).

3)Our guests were pretty good. Especially the infuser and flagger(sO match).

4)Never play if I am feeling tired.

5)We need to react to calls for falling back faster. We were all dawdling at footmen range even though our infuser called his WoH diverted. This was nearly a game-breaking mistake as we allowed the opposing team to wipe us and to boost continually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13/4/09 GVG Report   

Back to top Go down

13/4/09 GVG Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: GVG :: Match Analysis-
Jump to: