Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Death of a Civilised Relationship...

Go down 
+4
Drag0n
Deavon
Drill
Obsi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

The Death of a Civilised Relationship... Empty
PostSubject: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 pm

...occurred when Dragon disrespected my Lacerate Necro build. Unfortunately, Dragon's life's work (the GW Chart) was lost in a freak accident which caused a grave amount of data loss, and rather sportingly I attempted to come to some arrangement with him, un-ignoring him and going over the terms of the agreement to give him back a part of his claim to GW stardome. I would have been willing to hand it over for just a small fee but unfortunately his response was over-zealous, rude and quite upsetting (see below).

The Death of a Civilised Relationship... Gw099s

Therefore there is no longer any chance of redemption. I vow now to rise again, to rise against the stigma attached to all LAME members as being shitters and lamers and to rise against the words of this heathen bastard crying at the thought of our inevitable domination of GW PvP. League Of Legeends is just the start. Lacerate will be the rebirth of classic GW PvP. You will see!!

Also, Dragon is an MoI not a Midline player as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Obsi wrote:

I vow now to rise again, to rise against the stigma attached to all LAME members as being shitters and lamers

we where shitters from time to time, okay wel much... but never lamers, you take that back, or my feelings will be very hurt!
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Drill wrote:
Obsi wrote:

I vow now to rise again, to rise against the stigma attached to all LAME members as being shitters and lamers

we were* shitters from time to time, okay wel much... but never lamers, you take that back, or my feelings will be very hurt!
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 pm

The word stigma means that it's an opinion shared by the majority, in this case the PvP community. Whether or not their opinions are justified is a different matter. Fact is, we've been called lamers and shitters for god knows how long. It's about to change though!!
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I never disrespected the lacerate build nor called it bad. I called YOU bad. And gl breaking that stigma!
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 am

you're bad aswell, infact you utter shit and got carried and will continue to get carried, this will hurt you more than anything you will say to us.
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 am

This is some fun trolling (:
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:25 am

lol Smile is funny that he says he played water ele so offensively to carry LAME, surely that means the monks were good enough that we didnt need the defense of a water ele, so mostly when hes said he carried us with how he played, i've taken it to mean, he got carried by monks which meant he could help our damage more, hence when he played that offensively vs Yumy, the warriors had maybe 3 hexes removed in whole game from them, and oddly enough LAME lost... might also explain how when we played vs good teams, they were allowed to run through us and just mass target swap and kill people... just a thought though...

Oh and i love it how you complain about how you HAD to call tactics for everything always and it was really hard to do it from water ele...
when i first joined LAME, you were clueless as to what to do vs splits, meaning i had to call all of your split tactics from prot monk, pretty sure monking + calling tactics for the rest of your team, is slightly harder than playing the bitch role and calling tactics for the rest of your team, just another thought...
Back to top Go down
Olly

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 am

If anyone carried LAME, it was matt.
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 am

It's funny ppl think that ppl were being carried by one person ( may it be chris, matt,...)
we played together and that is what counted.

aswel i loved to think we were shitters and our guild was full of shit, it was our lil trademark, but i alway's denied the fact we were lamers and unless obs can prove that lots of ppl called us lame, i will stil keep denying that.

now continue the drama.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 am

Joke: a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"
Back to top Go down
Olly

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 am

Sorry, but nothing you've come out with can be described as a joke. That's a poor backout.

Calling people repeatably bad at everything in everyway, is not a humerous anecdote.
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 am

Drag0n wrote:
Joke:
What a shame we all think your a twat anyway joking or not. Is fun to find out that all of sC call you bad, all the time (according to diffuse anyway), so really does make people wonder where your ego came from. And you can call it a joke, but most of TGun find you arrogant as well as bad.
If you were refering to this 1 post then ZOMG it was so funny
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:03 am

Reed wrote:
Drag0n wrote:
Joke:
What a shame we all think your a twat anyway joking or not. Is fun to find out that all of sC call you bad, all the time (according to diffuse anyway), so really does make people wonder where your ego came from. And you can call it a joke, but most of TGun find you arrogant as well as bad.
If you were refering to this 1 post then ZOMG it was so funny

Yeah sC managed to keep their sense of humor, more than i can say for you.

Idk about Tgun but neither do i care.

And there was once a time you would see the funny side, a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 am

erm dragon, sC call you bad, and they mean it, at least thats what people i spoken to from sC say :p if you are too deluded / arrogant to listen then thats just funny :p
and im not sure there would be, i seem to remember getting arrogant twats who blame everyone other than themself for any loss, kicked from my guilds, something most of the guild agreed with. With you however i didnt need to suggest anything, they were happy to leave and make a new guild...
Back to top Go down
shotty

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 am

F is for Friends who do stuff together
U is for U and meeeeee
N is for Nywhere and Nytime at aalllllll
.......down here in the lame guild hall.
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

Dragon wrote:
Joke
be back at half 5, sorry
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

Obsi wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Joke
be back at half 5, sorry

If you had been back before we they found someone else it would have been funny. When we asked someone to play the mat and invited them to the guild it was no longer funny.
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 am

Drag0n wrote:
Obsi wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Joke
be back at half 5, sorry

If you had been back before we they found someone else it would have been funny. When we asked someone to play the mat and invited them to the guild it was no longer funny.
If you had said you were joking before we all hated you, it would have been funny.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 am

Obsi wrote:
If you had said you were joking before we all hated you, it would have been funny.

The fact you failed to realise i was joking just highlights your own insecurities?
Back to top Go down
Olly

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 am

Lol, you're really gonna put it on them for not realising you were joking?

That's a joke.

There was nothing funny in what you were saying, whatever way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

Drag0n wrote:
Obsi wrote:

The fact you failed to realise i was joking just highlights your own insecurities?
It's not an insecurity to think that someone you played with (whom you'd been aware was incredibly arrogant and incredibly serious about Guild Wars) thought that he carried a team, especially when he'd only recently rejected these people because they weren't having any success and he wanted to play top tier GvG. I also want to refer you to the response you gave me already in this thread. That wasn't in any way a joke, it was retaliation out of anger (a time when you're extremely likely to respond with some pepped up feeling that you wouldn't have otherwise expressed).
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 am

Obsi wrote:
Drag0n wrote:
Obsi wrote:

It's not an insecurity to think that someone you played with (whom you'd been aware was incredibly arrogant and incredibly serious about Guild Wars) thought that he carried a team, especially when he'd only recently rejected these people because they weren't having any success and he wanted to play top tier GvG. I also want to refer you to the response you gave me already in this thread. That wasn't in any way a joke, it was retaliation out of anger (a time when you're extremely likely to respond with some pepped up feeling that you wouldn't have otherwise expressed).

Wait what? When did i reject lame? news to me.

And ummm, i was angry lol? If so why?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Drag0n wrote:
Obsi wrote:
Drag0n wrote:
Obsi wrote:

Wait what? When did i reject lame? news to me.

And ummm, i was angry lol? If so why?Very Happy
You rejected LAME when you said you'd rather go and play with randoms than try to make the core work. And we deleted your chart.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Umm kyle left first. And jule could not play. So that left us with no prot, no heal, no flag and no war? What was there to try and rebuild?

And i actually did not care you deleted the chart. Majority of guilds i have a pretty good idea of what they ran in my memory anyway. Once again i was pretending to be mad for the sake of having a laugh. HAVING A LAUGH. You do know what that is right????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Civilised Relationship...   The Death of a Civilised Relationship... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death of a Civilised Relationship...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: