Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where has Dragons ego come from?

Go down 
+2
Obsi
Deavon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deavon

Where has Dragons ego come from? Empty
PostSubject: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Discuss....
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

a vagina
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 pm

being a desperation guest for sC / TGun
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Playing with okay or even decent people has opened my eyes to how terribe you lot really are!

When was the last time any of you guested for sc or tgun? (kyle getting guested on war 30sec before the match is kind of an exception)

In conclusion, jealous much?
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 am

well, i've been being asked to guest for TGun / StS / GoH / nR (was actually considered to be core flagger until i said i didnt want to play for them as core) (often said no to eraziel to guest), i have been asked to play for yM, i was asked to do the mAT for Be Team twice, oh and i have played with half of vD (Virtual Dragons since you didnt seem to gvg until July 08 i assume you know nothing about older gvgs) in one of Leon's guilds.
So, really not jealous lol, since sC don't have dukey or matty, i dont really care about not being asked to guest for them (their smurf) either since i would just say no.
You should realize by now playing top gvg in gw atm means nothing to me, the fact you are so arrogant and have become such a twat over gw is just so odd, since in a dead game with shitty tiebreaker would rather have fun when playing, than care about player skill, when the majority of the game is so aweful.

Last edited by Reed on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 am

You understand that none of us actually care and you're the only one that cares, just because you guest for these people doesn't make you up the standard that they are.
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 am

Deavon wrote:
You understand that none of us actually care and you're the only one that cares, just because you guest for these people doesn't make you up the standard that they are.
oh no kyle being guesting for someone in desperation makes you as good as that guild, so me being asked to guest for StS when they were r1, means i am r1 monk.
(and when i guested for GoH over Mel, she was still online stood in the guildhall, so they weren't desperate when asking me to play :p) but i still think nothing in terms of how good i am based on people i guest for. well i don't really think about how good i am at all anymore due to me not caring.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 am

None of us even play this game as our so called "first" game anymore, so i dont get why we would be jealous of you, we nly play gw for fun and to try random new builds.
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 am

Matt wrote:
None of us even play this game as our so called "first" game anymore, so i dont get why we would be jealous of you, we nly play gw for fun and to try random new builds.

You realised you were bad then (wisely) quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 am

even ronaldo will proberly say matt is better than you,
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:00 am

Over the past few years ive never denied my being bad, infact ive said it myself many times, now the fact of the matter is that we all know that we are bad and choose to play games for fun.

I believe you are in denial, you are so desperate to be good at this game that you cannot possibly consider that you are just as bad if not worse than us, i believe that you require professional help in order for you to be able to change and accept how bad you are, i would suggest a professional friend of mine who is very good at what he does, you can contact him in the link below, i wish you the best of luck.

https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/changing-lives-today-t192.htm

Last edited by Matt on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
shotty

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY?????? elephant
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Drag0n wrote:
You realised you were bad then (wisely) quit the game.

Pretty sure my skill level in a dead game (guild wars) had nothing to do with me becomming less active, true it made me not want to play prot monk for a while but it was probably due to the poor job of the TK getting filled up with people who have only been playing the game for less than half the time it has been out for (playing for 2 years or so), as well as the poor choice of how to alter skills by anet. I understand the changes i want to happen won't happen, and it doesn't even bother me. However the fact that anet won't nerf woh or RC because of it requiring too much work to actually bring some other monk elites into line with them at the same time...

so yes, i "quit" gw as a serious game because as soon as the ladder got dead enough that i found myself core in a top 100 guild, the game was simply not fun...

One thing i am wondering however, is when will you realise how bad you are and quit the game? Or is the game now so dead that it will be impossible for you to notice how bad you are?

I'd assume most of this is true for other people in LoL
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 am

YOU'RE A STINKY POO POO!!!! STOP BEING MEAN ;<
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:01 am

Where has Dragons ego come from? Loldra10
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 am

Where has Dragons ego come from? Gw100n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has Dragons ego come from?   Where has Dragons ego come from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where has Dragons ego come from?
Page 1 of 1