Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Srs school business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vocal

Srs school business Empty
PostSubject: Srs school business   Srs school business EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 pm

I am in the process of moving my classes around so that school doesn't end so late. Considering I wake up at 3am, to GvG with you guys, reaching home at around 9pm isn't going to help much in the way of getting enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Srs school business   Srs school business EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 am

your such an addict, wow!, get a life
Back to top Go down
Vocal

PostSubject: Re: Srs school business   Srs school business EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 am

drag0n wrote:
your such an addict, wow!, get a life
nou, and classes are officially shifted to a much more favourable time. You may not see me on certain days like Monday and Wednesdays, but the rest should be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Srs school business   Srs school business EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 pm

@Vocal

We've set up 'sessions' the first being at 4:30pm which may favour you better. That's about 9pm your time? I don't know; but if so this may be more conveinient.
Back to top Go down
Vocal

PostSubject: Re: Srs school business   Srs school business EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm

ButterMeUp wrote:
@Vocal

We've set up 'sessions' the first being at 4:30pm which may favour you better. That's about 9pm your time? I don't know; but if so this may be more conveinient.
It is not more convienient because I shifted all my classes so that I can sleep by at most 8pm my time zzz.~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Srs school business   Srs school business Empty

Back to top Go down

Srs school business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: