Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teamquitter friendly warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

Teamquitter friendly warning Empty
PostSubject: Teamquitter friendly warning   Teamquitter friendly warning EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm

You need to calm down on your inflamatory posting. I'm messaging you rather than warning or flat out banning because I just think it's got a bit out of hand, but seriously, chill out a bit. You've broken a host of rules including the two below.

"Do not post personal information or links to personal information. For example, it's fine to wish someone happy birthday, but don't post their photo without permission. Breaking this rule will result in a ban."

"Don't be a bigot. It's one thing to have a sense of humor about cultural and social differences, it's another to spout hate speech."

I don't want to be a dickhead and throw warnings and/or temp bans around to people who don't deserve it. Just chill out with the unfunny hate speech and don't post videos, pictures, or posts with information about other users or TK forums.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Teamquitter friendly warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie Rehab Clinic :: General :: Guild Wars-
Jump to: