Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

We made rawr mad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: We made rawr mad?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

Last edited by Drag0n on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:42 am

aaah love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 pm

whats ur ign?
What are your ranks?
What "good" people know you?
What past guilds have you been in?
What gives you the basis to troll my posts when your clearly BAD?

hi
u bad at the game?
u mad?1-10

My titles: 15 max title, r3 hero, glad 1, what about you scrub?

People I know: married to schnee sturm, had our baby crow goes ranger, both rising superstars.

Best guild i was in: Lions Arch Guard [LAG], was also in straight outta lions arch and some other top gulids.

I get to troll your posts because you are a total faggot. Your a lying bastard who thinks he is "pro" because he knows one or two people from rawr, You have never been in a decent guild, you never have been nor ever will be in a top 100 guild and im trying to save any potential applicants from wasting their time with you pathetic lowlives. Jordy is somehow more of a complete cock than you and thats quite hard to do. The rest of the guild are shitters aswell so good luck with failing in life.

Will give you my ign at an appropriate time.

BYE faggot!

ahh so your the backliner who was in box im guessing backlining with the FAT BITCH SCHNEE STURM k..
i know for a fact crow isnt your baby cos i know crow really well... lol
k, so i dont believe your r15, believe other ranks though, cant say much about ur guilds... cant say much about your life except that youve failed if youve ended up marrying that thing.

also got a feeling that this isnt someone married to schnee sturm, got a feeling this is someone whos had an argument with us.
so this is Drill.
the low life faggit who thinks hes cool
you sed Jordy was worse then me on vent that time sorta gave it away
you know we are northern because of the vent argument
you know fury as "jordy" as thats what he logged on vent as
The thing i dont understand drill, is that, you post on here when you ultimately fail at gw.. i mean.. your in a r2k guild with scrubs like matt whos balls are so high he doesnt dare talk and people like dragon whos so posh that he doesnt dare talk
Also i said id just grab rawr guests to beat you so thats how you know that i know rawr people right?
or maybe your will? i mean, you played with us when we got guests frequently for rawr, and you were pretty upset to find that i had posted on here to find a new infuse to replace you right?
so now after thinking about it, you thought you would troll my posts to try and make "friends" and to make you feel better? Well you call us bad but look at yourself, your the shittest excuse for a monk ive ever seen, you say we arent top 100? your not top 1000.
peace.

Ok first off, who the fuck are all these people you are talking about? Drill, matt, dragon, katrine, will? I dont fucking know any of them and if they are in some scrub r2000 guild i dont think i particularly want to know any of them. That being said i can only assume they reached the same conclusion about you and the rest of your guild as i have. Your all a bunch of northern prickheads. Its funny how you clearly let your retardedness be shown to so many people that you now do not even remember half of them? Memory loss i question?
Also you know a few people from rawr, big deal?? Trading them once in kmd am 1 does not count as knowing them. You ever guested for rawr or ever will guest for rawr in the future? I doubt it.
And WTF did you go say those things about schnee for? You have never met her, will never know her, she is 1000x better than u will EVER be so why dont you just stfu about her.
Final point, are you dyslectic cos "sed" is not a word im afraid and nor is it a typo. I suggest you start by looking here http://www.dore.co.uk/Dyslexia/QuickTest.aspx?gclid=CJKm6960jJsCFd0B4wodJAjmpw and then after you get bad news from that start by checking into here: http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/pages/hospital.aspx?id=rkl51

ps: i already mentioned in your recruitment thread ign: untouchable trapper

Im waiting......v

for a start thats not ur ign, or at least every time i whisper u, u just pussy out and make out it isnt.
pretty sure this is simple, will or pringle.
the fact you dont DARE tell me your ign is pretty strange.. scared?
Crow obviously isnt your son and you lied about that for some strange reason?
unless your a COMPLETE PUSSY
post me your REAL ign or go away, cos your obviously too much of a cunt to give me a real ign so i can laugh at how bad you are.
POST ME YOUR IGN PLEASE!

k well trapper is a second account usually played by our other son. I share my main with my wife so if u really are desperate to talk go ahead and ask her to reach me ingame. So just Pm schnee sturm.

come online this second and ill beleive u

AHAHAHAHA so it comes down to it and its dragon AHAHAHA what a failed excuse for a player
your in the shittest guild ive ever seen with the shittest players ive ever seen and the welsh posh bastard himself has decided to go and troll my post.
Well you know what, after all of this raging ive realised that ive been arguing with the SHITTEST PLAYER IN GUILDWARS.
lets see youve flamed me when your STUPIDLY BAD YOURSELF
you've lied about a wife, youve lied about a son.
so lets see, you WISH you were married to schnee sturm, you WISH you had crow as a son?
When i look back on it, youve trolled a post and called people with 10x the skill you have BAD.
well all i can say is that im pissing myself that the posh bastard himself has decided to waste his life, o wait, was it you that trolled the post? the butler you have? or the sheep youve got your dick in?
GG dragon, youve managed to make yourself look like a BIG FUCKING PENIS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

Quality troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 pm

After the failed excuse for a guild disbanded i pm'ed jordy again:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Cause this trolls was fucking epic, how he accused me of trolling him and turned out to be Chris, fucking love it haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We made rawr mad?   

Back to top Go down

We made rawr mad?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1