Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GvG Report 16/7/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reed

PostSubject: GvG Report 16/7/09   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

Only done them for LAME vs nR and LAME vs SSS since they were only games i could obs. We used Crybuild and the build they used is stated below the rating change.

Uncharted Isle
LAME vs nR
-10 rating
Crybuild

LAME dominated at stand and managed to defend the split scoring dp over most of their team in first 20mins, lost because pressure had built up in their base and we took deaths on both monks, until in our own base where both monks got killed at 22:40 giving enough time for nR to kill Lord at 23:45.

Good Points from game.
1. Scored 8 kills before we took a single death
2. Boosted in first 3 mins and just after our first death at 12mins.
3. Had their WoH monk on 45dp in 7mins.
4. Managed to defend and beat their split team, while also killing their mainteam.

Bad Points from game.
1. We had no equipment on the mb ele - couldnt 1v1 their mb ele in our chamber to defend when mainteam needed our flagger.
2. People reacted slowly to their split even after being told.
3. Both monks died 15seconds before base res, but for some reason they both got ressed up by 10seconds before res, so monks didnt have full energy to heal up the pressure.
4. We let them boost at 22mins when we could have pushed a flag even if taken deaths since base res was close before the boost (actual boost was 22:06).
5. We did not rupt the death pact after the 3rd kill on their WoH monk, if we had we could have wiped their team, since they had no res sigs left.

Other Points.
1. Positioning of the midline and backline was not perfect, so monks were out of range from warriors and sometimes midline was frontlining for no reason. When monks get pushed back wars need to react, we all have the compass and party bars, just glancing at them shortly wont ruin what your doing and will show when u need to pull back to keep vent quieter.

Corrupted Isle
LAME vs SSS
Crybuild

We held at stand but were slowly out pressured back to our footmen where we pushed them out again, but as game went on they got further into our base. Also we only split the ele who had high dp so could easily be defended against. They won at 28mins.

Good Points from game.
1. Held them till 28mins and did not wipe in 5mins.

Bad Points from game.
1. Had close to no pressure for most of the game, should have tried disrupting their flagger.
2. Did not push into their team so they gained control of the flag area -> harder to push flags in and they could more easily slow our flagger down.
3. Took too long for us to split and by the time we did the ele had too much dp and died twice on split to become 60dp. Ranger should also have split with him.
4. Did not react to their counter split fast enough causing avoidable deaths.
5. Positioning (again) backline + midline got pushed out of range of the warriors, causing another avoidable death.

This is just a basic cut of what i took from the game i can expand on it if wanted with more in depth description of what happened and what we could have done to avoid / counter it. And these are just my thoughts from the game but i think they sum up most of the problems of what happened in the games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reed

PostSubject: Re: GvG Report 16/7/09   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Reed wrote:
WALL OF TEXT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: Re: GvG Report 16/7/09   Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm

i blame everyone but me tbh., I still remember returning nrs flag Smile, and getting the boost befre they even capped their first flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Reed

PostSubject: Re: GvG Report 16/7/09   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

i only really remember the ranger and ele killing themselves before time, twice in a row on us, when we were in their base, so they ressed on us, and twice this pushed us out, the second time, it wiped us and then for some reason both monks got ressed up 10sec before the base res ;s
but imo we really only lost because of a couple of mistakes, and it didnt help having a mb ele with no equipment xD so 480 health mb ele, vs 600 health mb ele, wasnt amazingly useful xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drag0n
Sheep boy

PostSubject: Re: GvG Report 16/7/09   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:19 am

All i remember is Tarlisin eating 99999999999999 bulls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Mr Muscles

PostSubject: Re: GvG Report 16/7/09   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 am

i can remember being annoyed.