Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fun Spike (might work)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reed

Fun Spike (might work) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

[build prof=Warrior/Elementalist][Ride the Lightning][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Agonizing Chop][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Warrior/Elementalist][Ride the Lightning][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Agonizing Chop][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mesmer/Ritualist][Energy Surge][Power Leak][Power Drain][Energy Burn][Shatter Enchantment][Shame][Diversion][Flesh Of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Necromancer][Mind Shock][Shell Shock][Lightning Bolt][Enfeeble][Blinding Flash][Air Attunement][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Necromancer][Caretaker's Charge][Channeled Strike][Rend Enchantments][Soothing Memories][Weapon Of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Death Pact Signet][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Peace and Harmony][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Mend Condition][Divine Spirit][Balanced Stance][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Word of Healing][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Vigorous Spirit][Cure Hex][Signet of Rejuvenation][Disciplined Stance][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Assassin][Caretaker's Charge][Renewing Surge][Weapon of Warding][Soothing Memories][Resilient Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Dash][/build]

Basically (like with every build i make) defend with the infooze vs splits (obviously use rit if is 1 thing)[really bored of chasing splits with a ranger and not achieving anything doing so anyway, so why bother with the ranger xD (ranger will also just fuel RC so you limit red bar heals they can get from spikes xD)] then push with the spike team (use a war to run flags if the rit cant etc)

With the dual rtl, 1 war can spike without using rtl, while the other can fake a spike by using rtl shortly before the spike (on 2 or 1 of call) just to scare the team in middle of games Smile

If loes to pressure with this build tbh should uninstall Smile since pnh, 2 party heals, recup, vig spirit xD

Edited build to roughly what we ran in smurf (i think)

Last edited by Reed on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 am

i aprove the build whas great fun to play and see how stuff died ^^
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:21 pm

defence seemed to be quite nice seeing as we had me on monk running boon prot and bl monk:)
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 am

Exactly so with normal core team, we should kill just as much (if not more since kyle was on war xD) and die less (normal bars and normal monk combo) extinguish on the dom mes prob isnt needed, i quite liked what banban ran with esurge, eburn, shame and diversion :p and with a pnh, convert maby isnt needed either so what shot ran (when he finally ran mind shock) is prob also fine :p
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 am

it did seem quite good but we never actualy faced any guilds that were like higher than like rank 500, so it wud be nice to see how it wud work v like r200 guilds etc.
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 am

I enjoyed running the build , RTL warriors ftw!!! but some people would bnot run the corrrect build QQ
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 am

Had awesome idea since most times i run PnH i dnt need divine spirit, so i have a spare slot xD

[build prof=Monk/Elementalist][Peace and Harmony][Shielding Hands][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Mend Condition][Gale][Shield of Absorption][/build]
and to avoid the miss chance on gale would take 14 prot, 12 divine, 6 air xD
then if u call a spike on the prot, i can kd the infuse xD (obviously wouldnt use it every spike cos of exhaustion xD
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 am

Most sane people would pray u didnt take it at all Reed!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:58 am

how about sane sheep?
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am

dragon u only dnt want me to take it because its too fun, even tho there is so much defense in that build i doubt ill do much other than pnh ppl on spikes or guardian the mesmer :p
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:07 am

ok so why take the other 5 skills at all? Smile There are loads of fun elementalist skills and theres also pacifism, nothing more fun than pacifism Very Happy

Also i worry that if u have too much fun we might drop of the ladder. GW is super srs business after all!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 am

how about instead of fighting over builds we run something that is fun AND wont make us drop off of the ladder(too much),..........................................

GW GAMBLING!YAAAAAAAAY.(people might gt what i mean):/
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 am

:s this build (without gale) works :s and is reasonablly fun Surprised and we havent got a chance to drop off ladder since no ppl in LAME to play other than in smurf (sometimes) Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:17 am

it might just be me but i really dont understand what you just wrote reed Neutral
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm

once again, why doesnt the infuse get a fun skill Sad like CASTAGATION SIGNET!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 pm

because eed is a big fat meani clown
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:28 am

Most infusers would consider Vigerous spirit a fun skill, would u have more fun with dismiss condition? Smile
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:39 am

Or necrotic travesal?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am

shadowsong would be pretty cool, if it knew to attak warriors and paragons etc, u could even run like 2 monks with shields up and mybe run it on our para aswell, wud be hardcore in a meta consisting of 2 paragons and a ranger!
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:07 am

mm about 5mins into a game with this build they would realise we got like 40% of spike dmg as lightning damage, so lightning sheilds might reduce the kills u get... didnt bother to do the maths to see if can still work ^^
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 am

Reed wrote:
mm about 5mins into a game with this build they would realise we got like 40% of spike dmg as lightning damage, so lightning sheilds might reduce the kills u get... didnt bother to do the maths to see if can still work ^^

Shield sets ruin all the fun builds Crying or Very sad Even FoC spike
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 am

how do they ruin FoC spike? +60health while hexed? with 6 FoC used on a spike (can be up to 7) thats 720dmg with 6, or with 7 its 840... sheild set wont help much ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Spike (might work)   Fun Spike (might work) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Spike (might work)
Page 1 of 1