Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Condition heavy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reed

Condition heavy Empty
PostSubject: Condition heavy   Condition heavy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 pm

this is pretty much just a varied balanced build...

[build prof=Warrior/Elementalist][Crippling Slash][Gash][Sun and Moon Slash][Savage Slash][Conjure Frost][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Ritualist][Burning Arrow][Apply Poison][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Signet of Binding][Lightning Reflexes][Natural Stride][Death Pact Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mesmer/Ritualist][Energy Surge][Power Leak][Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Diversion][Shame][Drain Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Monk][Plague Signet][Draw Conditions][Withering Aura][Enfeeble][Rend Enchantments][Rotting Flesh][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist][Blinding Surge][Shell Shock][Shock Arrow][Gale][Air Attunement][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Elementalist][Icy Shackles][Resilient Weapon][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Armor of Mist][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Restore Condition][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Deny Hexes][Divine Spirit][Balanced Stance][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Word of Healing][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Shield Of Absorption][Holy Veil][Signet of Rejuvenation][Disciplined Stance][/build]

might be quite fun to try it, but idk.. i think it can do enough pressure to kill, and i think it has enough defense
Back to top Go down

Condition heavy
Page 1 of 1