Match 1: Kuningas Kunta (+3)
LoD Balanced with dom mes.
Although they got me at the start of the match (had the ranger, both warriors and the dom mes camp me right at the start so I couldn't prot, cast or do anything), our team easily outpressured them throughout the whole match. Our splits could have been better coordinated, callers need to be firm rather than wishy-washy about who they want back. Although they claimed they have ATs and thus had to resign, we were probably going to win anyway, so it didn't really matter except to save them and us some time.
1) I forgot to change my healing headpiece to prot headpiece. Had 13 prot throughout the 2 matches.
2) Easily protted stuff as long as I didn't get diversion/shame on myself.
3) Swap to low set more often to eat shame.
4) Call for lineback faster when being pressured especially at the start.
Match 2: Know Your Enemy (+2)
Same build as us, except they have a mindshock instead of something else.
They dropped so fast that it wasn't even funny. However, an important point to note is that we shouldn't dilly-dally if we have the capability to lord it.
1) ....I don't know what I could improve back there considering they were so bad. There was no pressure except at the start and the lord room, and even then, aegis went up with no troubles at all anyway.