Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bored 28/4/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Dear sirs and damsels, it has recently come to my attention that there is no violation of speech or expression upon qq because there IS no rights to speech or expression upon this forum. The incompetants who created this forum failed to create a constituion. I would like to thank bravo for pointing this our, even though he is a douche.bored 28/4/09 Douchebag

Hence i am seeking volunteers amongst the qq community to help me in the creation of this holy document. Please post below with an application if u wish to join me in the fight for JUSTICE AND FREEDOM.

we have the support of this man:

bored 28/4/09 Bush-hate

These people have been identified as enemies to freedom of speech and expression and will hence not be offered a say:
Crucifix
Bravo
Hawkman
Samcobra (judgement for your racist remarks will be swift and merciless)

Others on my list of dirt will be allowed to have a say under certain conditions and carefull observation. Any violation of the finished constituion will be met with instant punishment. DRILL IS WATCHING YOU.

bored 28/4/09 Cat-eyes

Also i am looking for a few key positions within my administration as i rage this holy war including vice president, speech writer and identifier of bags of douche

If u doubt my ability to win this holy war then i would suggest u look at this picture of the red hawk, crushed in the name of freedom of speech and expression

bored 28/4/09 395666738_1ee0fc44be

DRILL WILL PREVAIL

FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION WILL PREVAIL

Ty

Drill

http://www.gerrymay.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bush-hate.jpg
http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/douchebag.jpg
http://www.petafoo.com/files/images/cat-eyes.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/395666738_1ee0fc44be.jpg?v=0
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:50 pm

So Sirs and Damsels, I am disapointed and ashamed with all of you. Not a single person on these forums is willing to stand up against our oppresors and fight for what you know to be right. Although it has taken me many tireless nights i have deveoted many sleepless nights in order to create the qq constitution. This was done for all qq forum members (minus those on the list of dirt) in order to brighten your lives and with your best interests in mind.

Here followers the QQ constitution:

1)The moderators of this forum shall be only elected via proportional representation. There shall be no more than 9 moderators in total which means that out of the current moderators, one will have to step down. These moderators will be overseen by the president, the president will be pledged to upholding this consitution and willing to fight injustice (sorry axiom, your just not up to the job)
2)All enemies identified via the list of dirt shall hence force be banished from these lands and shall never post again. Those that breech this command shall be executed for all to see to show the people that they no longer need fear their tyrant overlords.
3) There shall be freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, and right to a free trial.
4) All hawks shall not lay roost upon this forum as there "glory" shames all other users of this forum. This also applies to those individuals confused enough to dress themselves in bird suit on sunday afternoons (hawkman)
5) All of the above shall be monitored by Drill, the omnibonevolent, fighting for freedom of speech and expression upon your behalf.

QQ is about to enter a new golden age where the filth that dominates this forum be gone and a new order shall arise!

Ty
Drill
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 pm

[img]bored 28/4/09 Knipse12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 am

Hi Guy's Drill is back!
bored 28/4/09 Cheering+crowd+2

You might have Noticed that i have been away for a while, i tought i could leave this place alone while i whas with these ppl on a freedom of speech and equal rights camp.
My few camp friends, wich with who i have hold many debates round the campfire in the evenings.
George w. Bush
bored 28/4/09 300px-George-W-Bush
Obama
bored 28/4/09 Obama_lacht_176840h
Ghandi
bored 28/4/09 Ghandi-inembassady

Martin luther king
bored 28/4/09 Martin-luther-king-jr-photo-1
nelson mandela
bored 28/4/09 Nelson_mandela_narrowweb__300x378,0
But i fear iv'e been away for too long! QQ has gone downhill with again discrimination and shit posts(samcobra)aswel Axioms latest attempt to make QQ into a Guru Modded nazi style forum(see pvp section on forum and look who's the moderator of that section, ego lol),and again i will put my effort and goodwil in helping you out again with new and exiting refreshing ideas to get QQ up where it once belonged, i stil see that the jew axiom is against me for a reason stil unclear apart from that he wants to be the next hitler,but fear not i have returned and freedom of speech and equal rights will prevail this! bored 28/4/09 FanCrowd-782710
for those who stil do not think i am right here is a s picture on one of our anual equal rights and freedom of speech gathering
bored 28/4/09 Giant_Crowd

Ty

Drill
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 am

Hereby i declare that i drill , will inspect personally topics and aprove the topic if it doesn\'t disrupt the rules of freedom of speech/expression and/or equal rights.
bored 28/4/09 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi

bored 28/4/09 Declined

with thanks and support of the FSEER community(Freedom of Speech Expression Equal Rights)
the stamp of Drill sirs and damsels will stand for quality,and amusement.
currently i only am working on this, and since QQ is a large forum the stamps won\'t be everywhere, i do hope that the ones with will be enjoyed to the fullest.

(post edited or made after my approval on the topic are not guaranteed of quality and herefore not fall under the stamp., stamp is made of 100%pixels)

Have a Very Nice and Wonderfull time on QQ.

Happy Holiday\'s

Drill
Back to top Go down
Drill
Cpt'n Shitter
Drill

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 am

Dear QQ Forums users.
after a few requests from ppl asking me to show the glory of the QQ Constitution FSEER(Freedom of Speech Equal Rights)
i have promised to post some pictures of our yearly easter event.
Sirs and damsels, enjoy.

Picture of a few participants in this Wondrfull event.

bored 28/4/09 46246855_46f9b47db2

here are pictures of parts of the wonderfull buffet

bored 28/4/09 Pearl_japanese_buffet_3

Aswel for the children we organized a big easter egg collection to enjoy with the whole family.

bored 28/4/09 24788Paasraap_hasselt_09%20003%20kopie

On a more serious note: Nelson Mandela gave a speech on that day about that there is stil discrimination going on everywhere in this beautifull world that we live in.

bored 28/4/09 Mandela__Nelson

The event was a complete succes and everybody went home Happy.

Have a nice day.

ty

Drill

Ps: this is the new front for our flyers for the FSEER, comment as you wish.

bored 28/4/09 Mandela-freedom

Comments will be read and taken note of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored 28/4/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored 28/4/09   bored 28/4/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

bored 28/4/09
Page 1 of 1