Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deavon

Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. Empty
PostSubject: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:10 pm

[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Peace and Harmony][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Guardian][Shielding Hands][Mend Ailment][Aura of Stability][Balanced Stance][/build]
The reason i chose, Peace and Harmony was because Dragon decided Its just a flesh wound would be a good idea as one of the paragon bars in the dual paragon build we plan on running this monthly, and it made we think about the bars Jule and I could run for the MAT and i want some imput. I'm just gunna go through the reason behind the skills that you think are retarded proberly;p

Spirit bond is obvious: catch spikes cause some people will be running then and this could be changed for SOA if we know they're triple warrior for sure.
Guardian, Shielding Hands, and ROF is a given
The reason i chose mend ailment was because we dont need extreme condtion removal and also since everyone likes the imba healing from mend ailment and monks cant rely on paragons to flesh wound every spike this would be good as it heal the same amount as RC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
But for the heal bar i have a free skill slot
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Infuse Health][Guardian][Signet of Rejuvenation][No Skill][Holy Veil][Disciplined Stance][/build]

Since i wont be needing Draw condtion i have this free skill slot, also thinking about bring holy veil to back flag pushes and combined with PnH this could be really good, the other skills are a given.

Also if anyone could give any imput on changing any of the skills this could be helpfull ;D

Last edited by Deavon on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thony

Thony

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 pm

castigation sig
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm

If i run castigation i would drop rejuv, im thinking as my spare skill slot i could run shielding hands, or SOA as a good prot vs triple melee players.
Back to top Go down
Reed

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Dual Aegis is amazing for flag pushes as well :p, or aura of stab for tripple melee Razz
Back to top Go down
Deavon

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Reed wrote:
Dual Aegis is amazing for flag pushes as well :p, or aura of stab for tripple melee Razz
, now you mention Aura of stab i should proberly put that in the prot bar.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Dual aura of stab is certainly something i think would be good. Do you really need spirit bond vs spikes? because if not can drop and take aegis. We saw how much them pushing on our flagger was causing us problems, and that day we had aegis. This is where the old chart comes into play i think, i know whos spiking and who is not (90% of the time Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Obsi
Fashion Designer
Obsi

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Drag0n wrote:
i know whos spiking and who is not

NOT ANYMORE YOU DON'T MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.   Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound. Empty

Back to top Go down

Monk Bars for Dual paragon with -Its just a flesh wound.
Page 1 of 1