Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pressure ftw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 am

Changed the build quite alot this time, changed the warrior bar to awesome build that really, still works. Also altered monks bars and changed midline slightly.

[build prof=Warrior/Dervish][Steady Stance][Drunken Blow][Desperation Blow][Bull's Strike][Rending Touch]["Watch Yourself!"][Fear Me!][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Ritualist][Poison Arrow][Barbed Arrows][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Signet of Binding][Lightning Reflexes][Natural Stride][Death Pact Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mesmer/Ritualist][Energy Surge][Power Leak][Power Drain][Energy Burn][Shatter Enchantment][Shame][Signet of Weariness][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Mesmer/Dervish][Panic][Mind Wrack][Power Lock][Energy Burn][Empathy][Spirit of Failure][Auspicious Incantation][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Elementalist][Wither][Malaise][Rend Enchantments][Enfeeble][Reckless Haste][Price of Failure][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Life Sheath][Shielding Hands][Shield of Absorption][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Deny Hexes][Divine Spirit][Disciplined Stance][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Word of Healing][Infuse Health][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Dismiss Condition][Cure Hex][Signet of Rejuvenation][Disciplined Stance][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Elementalist][Icy Shackles][Weapon of Warding][Soothing Memories][Resilient Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Armor of Mist][/build]

Last edited by Reed on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 am

We tried Panic Reed, it didnt work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm

did you try it with those other bars? ;p since panic on its own wont do anything, and pnh isnt as common anymore (for some reason), so panic + wither + malaise on woh, migraine on prot = ftw ;P
Back to top Go down
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:28 am

Re-made build if any1 cares enough about builds that i make anymore :p
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 pm

i dont tnk kyle would be particularly hapy running dismiss, also pr>cripslash:)
Back to top Go down
https://cookierehabclinic.forumotion.com
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:48 pm

if u have an IA ranger with conds then cripslash > prage, if 2 war prage > cripslash, is more likely we would run that with the ranger, for extra pressure to force RC spam, tho i quite like the idea of having weakness, deepwound as only 2 conditions in a build xD
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

but tbh, in any context, with prage u get to run around screaming choooooo choooooo with puffs of smoke cming ur of your ears.
Back to top Go down
Deavon

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 pm

How come you allways make fun builds for the prot, but not for me?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm

maybe you could ake a fun build for yourself? i wud sugges u start by looking through te arcives in like the past seasons forthe monk builds they used, coz those were some pretty cool shit.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:37 am

Matt wrote:
but tbh, in any context, with prage u get to run around screaming choooooo choooooo with puffs of smoke cming ur of your ears.

This
Back to top Go down
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:09 am

Matt wrote:
i wud sugges u start by looking through te arcives in like the past seasons forthe monk builds they used, coz those were some pretty cool shit.

Problem with this tho matt, is infuse wasnt run much until nightfall was released.

After nightfall monk bars were either
[build prof=Monk][Healer's Boon][/build] i ran it last night and wasnt amazing when split xD
[build prof=Monk][Light Of Deliverance][/build] not amazing without an RC to push bars up for it since it only has patient and infuse as heals...
[build prof=Monk][Word Of Healing][/build] has been meta for 2 years now :s

A guild called Storm Hogs[Sink] also used a monk build with Glimmer.
[build prof=Monk/Elementalist][Glimmer Of Light][Reversal Of Fortune][Vigorous Spirit][Protective Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Holy Veil][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Aegis][/build]

Could turn it into something like;
[build prof=Monk/Warrior][Glimmer Of Light][Infuse Health][Reversal Of Fortune][Vigorous Spirit][Guardian][Cure Hex][Signet Of Rejuvenation][Disciplined Stance][/build] would that be fun? ;s
Before nightfall most teams took either

2 Boon prots - no longer as effective and alot riskier than other builds.
1 Boon prot and a blessed light monk - still no infuse and still quite risky
Some teams took 2 blessed light monks - but also risky due to little emanage, but this is prob the most managable of the 3 now...

Last edited by Reed on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Mr Muscles
Matt

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 am

yh but u could getone ofthose crazy mo/me bars with the mesmer elite skills that gave u enrgy(think there was 2 that was used) and just put infuse in there Smile
Back to top Go down
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 am

u mean Energy drain and Mantra of Recall? ;p both got nerfed to stop boon prot being used, although now they reduced the energy used by Divine Boon, they would work again, however not sure how effective infuse would be on a bar reliant on elites for energy, since edrain gives 14 energy, infuse uses 10, self heal is another 5, thats already spent the energy gained from edrain, mantra of recall gives 20 every 20 seconds, unless u cancle it with Contemplation of Purity or it is stripped, again 1 infuse + self heal is most of that energy gone.

However, saying that, if u used it, found u had infused and healed self, then cancle your Mantra, u have basically got your full energy back from before u infused, so i guess in some ways can be considered helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Reed

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Altered the bar again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pressure ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure ftw   Pressure ftw Empty

Back to top Go down

Pressure ftw
Page 1 of 1