Cookie Rehab Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cookie Rehab Clinic

Cookie Rehab Clinic[LAME] forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

16/4/09 Overall report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vocal

16/4/09 Overall report Empty
PostSubject: 16/4/09 Overall report   16/4/09 Overall report EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 am

First of all, I wish to apologize for raging. That was very unlike me, although I left before I could actually lose my temper and compound the issue. I was very irritable as most could see.

On to serious issues

Basically our problems we faced were due to confusion and the lack of communication(it didn't help that people weren't on vent). A smooth flow of communication is fundamental; even more so when we were running a split. Yes, it was a smurf, yes, it wasn't meant to be srs bsns. But all these matches should still be played with some sense of urgency, or seriousness as we can actually pick/brush up fundamentals to apply in matches we do in our main.

It didn't help when I didn't know dragon was playing the character with some obscure name Beverly Hills Bear or something. Or was it Beery Hat Bears? Whatever.

IMPORTANT EDIT:
I noticed this when we were running a split: people tend to hang around too long even though they weren't accomplishing anything on a split. If you find that you can't break through the opposing defence, fall back until you are out of range until the opposing defence leaves, UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THE STAND TEAM WILL FARE BETTER WITH YOU FORCING THE DEFENSIVE SPLIT TO STAY IN THEIR BASE.

The whole point of a split is to make people choose. When people choose, they make mistakes. When you insist on continuing a pointless battle trying to kill the lord with a prot happily sitting way at the back spamming prots on the lord, you aren't forcing them to make a choice.
Back to top Go down
Drag0n
Sheep boy
Drag0n

16/4/09 Overall report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16/4/09 Overall report   16/4/09 Overall report EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 pm

ITS I LOVE BALVEY BEAR
Back to top Go down

16/4/09 Overall report
Page 1 of 1